CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

So let's get started!!

Ok so I've always wanted to start a blog but never really felt like I had much to talk about.. I must warn you that this little place of mine may just turn into a man hating, work bashing, Finn loving and picture bragging place so viewers beware!! LOL!

This weekend we went to a birthday party for a little 2 year old named Landyn. Her mother and I have known eachother since the womb and I love that we have daughters so close in age. We had a lot of fun but I have to say I am ready for Finn to get some hair!! She looks so much younger then everyone else because she doesn't have any hair! Travis said hey atleast it makes her look like she is super advanced in her abilities because people always assume she is younger then she is. LOL I guess I will stick with that theory as well.

I think we have a bit of a loner on our hands.. Whenever we are in a group setting with other kids Finn always seems to be off on her own.. Don't get me wrong she will still go off and play with the other kids but she also seems to enjoy playing by herself. I hope this attitude of not following the group sticks with her. She isn't off by herself because she is shy but because she wants to be and doesn't NEED to be doing what everyone else is. I love seeing this strong side of her.. She amazes me everyday with her personality that comes through..


Last night I taught her how to give Eskimo kisses and she thinks it is about the coolest thing ever.. She will start wiggling her head back and fourth no matter how far away from me she is. She just loves rubbing noses! We went to lunch with the inlaws yesterday and they brought Finn the cutest little apron.. She just loves to wear it!

Kiss the cook!
Photobucket

Don't worry she washed her hands after this LOL!
Photobucket

Anyway, I guess I will start on getting this whole blog thing figured out.. Hopefully I don't bore you all to death!!

4 comments:

Tera said...

That's a great start Stevie !!!

Anonymous said...

Yea momma!! I LOVE IT!!!!

Shannon said...

I love your blog. I am so glad you finally got one because I think you would be a great blogger with your gift of writing. Finley is the same way, he loves to play alone and figure stuff out.

Jennifer said...

I'm kind of curious to see what Finn will look like with hair too...but she's so gorgeous just as she is!!