CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Long time no blog....

So I need to get back into this blogging thing. I really like it and love having unlimited space to say what I want. But I just wish I could write a blog as interesting as some of you other girls!
I've got a lot of pics to put up. I'm behind and haven't even done my Christmas photos! Bad mom!! Things have just been crazy lately. My big brother was in town over New Years and it seems like things haven't settled since!


Finn is so much fun right now. She is, as I like to lovingly call her a little shit but I love it. We are starting to really be able to communicate and it is amazing. I will definitely miss the babble once it's gone but for her to be able to tell me what she wants is priceless. I think it would definitely cut back on the tantrums as well. It seems that so many of her fits are related to us not understanding her!

We finished her playroom over break and she loves it! I love that she has her own little place and that she utilizes it. Whenever I can't find her she is always snuggled up in her little closet nook with her buddy Kaizer (who by the way thinks we made that damn thing for him) Yesterday I ran outside to check that mail and when I came back in she was in her room trying to shove Jenn's felt cookies down K's throat. It was hilarious!! She kept saying Kaizer COOKIE! Take Bite!! And when he tried to leave she chased after him wagging her finger and saying No No No!! Poor dog, he is such a saint and loves her so..

Anyway enough rambling.. I know that the most of you who read this are ones I talk with daily anyway so this is all old news! LOL.. I think I am at Sam's and Tera's urging still going to make a PW post. I need to get back over to that place.. I miss it but you know how hard it is to just come back when you've missed so much.. I'm telling you that's why I like these blogs, you can be waaayyyy more selfish!! LOL is that bad?

Here are a few pics of Finn's new room and a couple from the last few days. I'm still debating doing a Christmas blog, I mean hell, it's been over a month too little too late?

My black friday deal!! Flat Screen with DVD player!! Woot Woot!!


Jenn's awesome altered letters! I love them!


View from the doorway... It's a small room but perfect for toys!


Her Christmas present, a new chair from Mema and Papa!


Her hideout! It was a closet and we just took the doors off and hung a valence over the shelves. Works great cause it hids all the junk we are still storing on the shelves!!



7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Was the closet like that already, with the shelves or whatever built in on the bottom??? Cuz that is soo cool!!! I want to do the same thing with Riley's closet now, I'll figure something else out for his clothes!

The letters look great! I'm so glad you're blogging again!

Stevie said...

Yes the closet came like that with the drawers in the bottom. Thats why it worked for us to be able to turn it into a seat. It was also in the spare room so we didn't have anything but junk in the closet to begin with. I really like how it turned out. Plus it worked great because that room is tiny and if we would have put a big chair or something in there it would have taken up the whole room. Now the room seems twice as big!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!!! I love Jenn's letters and the nook is adorable! Finn is one lucky lil girl! I would love to have a room like that for myself!

I have to agree with Jenn.. glad you are blogging again. And btw Your blogs are very interesting otherwise I wouldnt read it!

Anonymous said...

Oh.. and post your Christmas crap already!! lol its never too late!

Jill said...

That is the coolest closet nook ever!

Shannon said...

I LOVE the playroom! That is awesome. I LOVE the letters too. How cool. Go ahead and do a Christmas post. I am just now starting to post Christmas pics on mine!

Erika said...

very cute room! and the closet hide out is a great idea!!!
I was laughing b/c K does the same things w the dog!!! one day she said wau wau u stinky! LOL